Save Time & Money
From your first inquiry, to each & every follow up consultation, all appointments are performed over the phone, with no travel time or travel expenses involved.
To Get Started
- Answer a few questions about your most pressing complaints.
- List of current and discontinued prescriptions and supplements.
- (OPTIONAL) Upload recent photo(s) of yourself, before & after photos, & areas of concern on your body. Submitting a photo(s) is highly recommended and always helpful for your practitioner to pick up on other subtle signs & symptoms that are either hard to describe or too subtle to be noticed by an untrained eye.
- (OPTIONAL) Uploading or emailing videos is a helpful way for us to observe conditions such as seizures, tantrums, gait disturbances, tics, abnormal animal behavior, etc.
- (OPTIONAL) Sometimes it’s helpful to receive a summary of relevant medical records, hospital admissions or diagnosis of the condition being treated.
Don’t Sweat the Details!
Don’t delay treatment because you can’t give us all the information right away. You’ll have time before your first appointment to gather more information. And, you can always add information later on. IF SENDING US INFORMATION IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU, THEN SKIP IT! AFTER YOUR NEW CLIENT FORMS & WAIVER ARE SIGNED, WE CAN GET STARTED!
Once we receive your forms, we’ll call you to make payment arrangements & to set up an initial appointment time with your practitioner of choice.
What Does The Homeopath Need to Know?
The selection of homeopathic medicines depends, to a large part, on how the patients feels – described in his/her words (“I have a burning/stinging sensation from 2am to 4am every night“) and to some degree from outside observations (“during the seizure he arches he trunk backwards and all muscles are stiff“). This information can easily be transmitted over the phone, with additional help from diagnostic and medical information, pictures & videos (if necessary).