Avoiding synthetic or artificial fragrances will go a long way towards improving your health. These implicitly harmful petroleum-based fragrances have been implicated in a host of chronic diseases. They are categorized as neurotoxic, excitotoxic and some are even carcinogenic (cause cancers)!
They also contain “scent suppressors” (think of products like “Febreeze”). Scent suppressors inhibit and reduce your ability to smell and taste, which in turn, limits your ability to “smell” when something is harmful and should otherwise be avoided!
Going UNSCENTED is easier &
more important than you may think
START SMALL! Today, make a promise to yourself to
BUY UNSCENTED LAUNDRY PRODUCTS!!
LAUNDRY DETERGENT unscented suggestions:
- ALL Free and Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent
Christina Mueller says: “This works better than anything I have tried from the health food store. And it’s cheaper & works well in high efficiency machines!!”
- You can try just about any brand of laundry detergent, just make sure it SPECIFICALLY says UNSCENTED or FREE AND CLEAR.
FABRIC SOFTENER unscented suggestions:
- Sun & Earth Fabric Softener Sheets
- Seventh Generation Fabric Softener Sheets – Free & Clear
- Bounce Dryer Sheets – Free & Sensitive
- LOOK!! Febreeze makes an unscented Fabric refresher and allergen reducer…the ingredients say it contains FRAGRANCE!!! HA!