We’ve long been fans of Mike Adams, aka The Health Ranger. In this recent post of his, he’s giving you lots of tips to get “superhuman” brain power…well, he believes it’s ordinary brain power that EVERY human is capable of.
We definitely agree with his suggestions, but we have a few more of our own to add:
- In the podcast, Mike talks about reading from his Samsung Galaxy phone while in a checkout line buying groceries…Anyone who knows us, knows that we tell anyone who will listen that Cellphones, WIFI as well as other microwave-based technology items (aka Pulsed High Frequency Microwave Radiation”) is HARMFUL not only to your dear, precious mind & brain, but to the human genome. Read this important report on “Neurological Effects of Radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RFR)” by Henry Lai, an acclaimed scientist, researcher and bioengineering professor at the University of Washington. Here is a link to other studies and papers showing the health effects of this very convenient, yet harmful technology. Ever wonder why everyone around you has memory problems; says and writes the wrong words, phrases; easily gets lost or confused; has trouble understanding what you are saying, what they read or what they see… it’s called “cell phone dementia” (or “Microwave Dementia”). I’m sure Mike Adams suggestions for nutritional support will help these people somewhat, especially using highly antioxidant substances like Ginkgo bilioba, Astaxanthin, Vitamin C, Turmeric and others, but the fact, is, if you are not removing the source/cause, you can only get so far. I, for one, highly value my brain. In fact, in modern American culture, intelligence has become highly overrated…and that is NOT progress for the human species.
- Mike, with all his nutritional knowledge and the wonderful things he is doing for humanity by, for instance, testing supplements, foods and more for contamination, does not regularly (or very openly) promote homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy does wonders for the mental functioning, intelligence, will power and productivity of people. Functional disturbances in the brain don’t just need nutrition. Sometimes they need better signaling, such as what homeopathy does for you. Homeopathy can even help you mature. Read some of these great posts on memory, cognition and performance.
Anyway, thanks Mike for all you do. And thanks for putting together this helpful group of suggestions all of our clients and everyone else who wants to get healthy, can benefit from.
(Natural News) Everywhere I go, people ask me how I get so much done. The simple truth is that we all have a “supercomputer” on our shoulders, and to maximize its performance, all we have to do is stop poisoning our brain while nourishing it with potent nutrition.
Your brain wants to perform at its highest level, and in a new podcast that many people are already raving about, I reveal my lifelong secrets for peak brain performance, including:
- Activities I completely AVOID in order to stop wasting time with useless things.
- What I do when watching movies or documentaries to get DOUBLE the use of my time.
- How to double up on other tasks to get two things done at once.
- How to stop poisoning your brain with toxic chemicals and poisonous foods.
- What you need to understand about how your brain is “powered” and why it doesn’t work by magic.
- Why most people are systematically POISONING their own brains.
- You have a supercomputer in your skull! Here’s how to stop suppressing its capabilities.
- The laundry product category that literally makes you STUPID by turning your clothing into poison.
- How most people poison their brains with hundreds of chemicals before they even leave the house each morning.
- The surprising ingredient I add to my daily smoothie to protect the brain from Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Why it’s so difficult to find CLEAN food and superfood with low heavy metals.
- How the mainstream media is a source of heavy MENTAL poisoning. (Mental, not metal.)
- Why your brain was intended to function at the GENIUS level.
(At the bottom of this post on Mike’s website, you can read his impressive biography)