Dear Clients and Friends,
Over the years, Manfred and I have had many blessings in our lives. On October 11th of this year, we added another one – our fifth child, a baby girl named Effie. She was born in the comfort of our home, without complications, attended by our competent midwives.
Christmas will be upon us in a few short days. Whether you celebrate or not, it is still a time to reflect on the love, happiness, the spirit of giving and sharing, and on the many gifts you have in your life, as well as what you bring to others.
We hope homeopathy is one of the things you consider a gift in your life. It certainly is in ours!
Merry Christmas to all.
Blessings to you and yours,
Christina Mueller, Marketing, Director of The Homeopathic College; Marketing & Clinical Asst.
Manfred Mueller, MA, DHM, RSHom(NA), CCH
Kristina Star, Clinical Asst. & Practice Manager
and the Staff of Homeopathic Associates
BLOG: Remedies to Cope with the Holidays
Family Time is Fun Time
Christmas is a big family get together time for us, as it must be for many of you, too. Get-togethers can also mean a few headaches, stomach aches and more. So here are a few remedies to keep in mind to help you through the festivities.
– Remember “overdoing it” and “wants to but can’t” as the two biggest indicators…over indulgence in food in general, spirits, rich or spicy foods. Irritability the next day…constipation after all the indulgence. Indigestion, heartburn. Ravenous appetite esp. a day or two before attack of dyspepsia (heartburn). Rancid heartburn especially after acids and fatty foods.
– Anger or indignation, suppressed anger. Crying or grieving for the consequences. Think “being victimized”. Wanting to get revenge… I can’t tell you how many times we’ve slipped either a pellet of this remedy or a drop of it into someones drink at a gathering and, consequently, been able to settle down a brewing situation. It is truly a gift to have at all family events!
Tips for Buying Cheese in Bulk
One of the main complaints we have when buying cheese in bulk is once it is taken out of the original packaging, cut and wrapped in plastic or cling wrap, the cheese takes on the smell of the wrap or worse, “the smell of the store” (you know that perfumy mix of laundry detergents, cleaning agents and so much more). There’s nothing more disturbing that trying to enjoy a piece of your favorite cheese that has been flavored with “store perfume”!
Now, many of you may have never noticed this before, but for those of us with chemical sensitivities, this is a big issue!
1. Using a cheese planer, plane all edges of the cheese off that were touching the plastic. Sometimes it will take a few layers to get rid of it. Buy cheeses with the longest fresh date (to ensure the cheese hasn’t been in the paper long).
2. Ask the attendant (well, insist, cause they may not want to do it!) to cut you a fresh piece from the block and wrap it in cheese paper (see the white block in the picture).
3. At home, once you have planed your cheese, store it in cheese paper in the refrigerator. This will also help keep your cheese longer without molding. Cheese paper is available in some food stores, in the specialty departments and on the web.
I have noticed that cheeses bought in softer plastic wraps (like “Syran Wrap”) take on more unwanted smells than plastics bought in “thicker” wrap (like the Comte cheese with the green writing in the picture)
New, Smaller Bottles
We are pleased to announce the availability of a new, smaller and more convenient bottle size: the 1/4oz (or 2 dram) amber glass dropper bottle (on the right)!
This new, compact bottle is half the size of our previous bottles and much easier to transport, store and fit into your everyday life. Be sure to let our friendly office staff know you prefer the smaller size bottles next time you place a remedy order.
$2 per bottle; 25% discount when you order 10 or more
We now offer a new metal tin sized to accommodate your new compact bottles. Tin prices: $4 each
Call 011-619-741-5795 or email to order these new bottles
Pilot Study Finds Over 20x Higher Microwave Power Density Levels in Mothers’ Sleeping Locations During Pregnancy
Incidence of autistic babies has increased from 1 in 150 in 2002 to an estimated 1 in 50 babies today. Dr. Dietrich Klinghart, MD, PhD of the Institute of Neurobiology in Seattle recently conducted a pilot study to assess the potential role of electromagnetic frequencies in the dramatic rise in autism and other neurological impairments over the past decade. Various measurements of electromagnetic radiation exposure were assessed in the case of 10 children with neurological impairment, 8 categorized with Autism Spectrum Disorder. (while this certainly isn’t the only factor in autism, it is certainly one that needs to be explored more – just as the link with vaccines, pesticides, heavy metals and others need to be researched more).
Meet Our Team
Meet the friendly voices on the other end of the phone! Click on the team member’s name below to read more about them.
* Kristina Star – Clinical Assistant & Practice Manager
* Melody McCoy – Office Assistant
* Lorraine Oldham – Office Assistant
Specializing in teaching homeopaths
“The Mueller Method” of homeopathy.
Learn more about The Mueller Method of Homeopathy by clicking here
Whether you suffer from a sudden acute illness or a long-standing chronic
condition, you now have the option have comprehensive homeopathic health
care services wherever in the world you are.
Is homeopathic treatment right for you? You can speak with Mr. Mueller for 15 minutes at no charge to find out. Call (001) 619-741-5795, or visit our website to learn more about our practice:
The views and opinions expressed in this newsletter are for educational
purposes only and cannot be construed as medical or legal advice. Please
feel free to share this with your family and friends. This newsletter is
property of Homeopathic Associates and its agents. Written permission
is required before reprinting any part of it. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright 1986-2015 All rights