Christina Mueller, C.Hom, MM.Hom
Mrs. Mueller is a Homeopathic Practitioner in private practice with her husband, Manfred Mueller. She trained at The Homeopathic College and she completed a clinical apprenticeship at Homeopathic Associates from 2004-2012 under the direction of her husband. She’s certified in The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy. She has been a Member of The North American Society of Homeopathy (NASH) since 2014, and an Associate Member since 2016.
- BA Small Group & Interpersonal Communications Degree, Minor in Art & Design, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 1993-1998
- Reiki Level I Attunement, 1999
- Reiki Level II Attunement, 2001
- Clinical apprenticeship at Homeopathic Associates from 2004 – 2012
- Certified Homeopath undergraduate degree, from The Homeopathic College, 2008-2012
- Practice Manager of Homeopathic Associates from 2004 – 2009
- Volunteer, North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH) from 2006 – Present
- Director of The Homeopathic College from 2007 – Present
- Homeopathic Mentor & Consultant
- Develops homeopathic curriculum
- Homeopathic Practitioner, 2012 – Present
- Articles in prominent homeopathic journals
- Dozens of web publications.
- MOST IMPORTANT JOB: Mom to her & Mr. Mueller’s five amazing children!
- General Homeopathic Practice using The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy
- Removing Suppressions and Drug Side Effects. Treating for their complications
- Homeopathy for Children’s Conditions
- Homeopathy for Women’s Issues (but BELIEVE ME, I work with MEN’S ISSUES JUST AS MUCH!!)
- Homeopathy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) & Fibromyalgia
- Homeopathy for Mercury-Related Issues
- Heavy Metal Chelation – we use gentle oral & dietary chelation protocols and support the process with homeopathic remedies to antidote and buffer the effects
- Homeopathy for Acute Illness/Accidents/Injuries
- Emotional, Spiritual Growth and Evolution through Homeopathy and Reiki (One of my FAVORITES!!)
- Homeopathic Immunizations (also called Homeoprophylaxis)
Mrs. Mueller is an expert in and certified in The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy – a comprehensive system of homeopathy developed by her husband Manfred Mueller, designed to more quickly heal and restore your health than classical homeopathy alone. In addition, The Mueller Method™ addresses the prevalent “predisposition to cancer“, the adverse effects and side effects of vaccinations, drugs, toxins, occupational exposures, heavy metals and more. This system integrates current scientific insight into classical homeopathic strategies without sacrificing the classical principles. Christina is proud to have been contributing continuous refinements to The Mueller Method™ since 2004. Mrs. Mueller is also a specialist in homeopathic immunizations.
- 2017 to present, Christina has been presenting the Introduction to Homeopathy module to medical, nursing and masters of public health students in the Program on Integrative Medicine (PIM) at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine at Chapel Hill, NC, U.S.A., along with Manfred Mueller who’s been lecturing with the PIM since 1995.
- June 29, 2019 Co-Presented with Manfred Mueller on Interweaving Strategies to Achieve Best Outcomes in Brain Health: Cases of Brain Hemorrhage, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Parkinson’s Disease at the Joint Annual Homeopathic Conference in Baltimore, MD
- Nov 1-3, 2019 Co-Present with Manfred Mueller on various homeopathic topics including as obstacles to cure, complicated cases, mercury detox, the predisposition to cancer, pet cases, 3rd degree burn management (short and long term) with homeopathy including photos, Lyme’s disease, legal issues of practice (for US and Ontario, CN), tautopathy aka, “homeopathic clearing remedies” or antidotes, acute treatment and so much more. First Annual Homeopathic Round Table, Flat Rock, NC
Photo credit: Greg Meyer MD, MD(H)