Christina Mueller, C.Hom, MM.Hom
Mrs. Mueller is a Homeopathic Practitioner in private practice with her husband, Manfred Mueller. She trained at The Homeopathic College and she completed a clinical apprenticeship at Homeopathic Associates from 2004-2012 under the direction of her husband. She’s certified in The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy. She has been a Member of The North American Society of Homeopathy (NASH) since 2014, and an Associate Member since 2016.
- General Homeopathic Practice using The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy
- Children’s conditions
- Women’s issues
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) & Fibromyalgia
- Emotional/cognitive disorders
- Mercury-related issues
- Heavy Metal Chelation – we use gentle oral & dietary chelation protocols and support the process with homeopathic remedies to antidote and buffer the effects
- Acute illness/accidents/injuries
- Homeopathic Immunizations
- Clinical apprenticeship at Homeopathic Associates from 2004 – 2012
- Practice Manager of Homeopathic Associates from 2004 – 2009
- Volunteer, North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH) from 2006 – Present
- Director of The Homeopathic College from 2007 – Present
- Homeopathic Mentor & Consultant
- Develops homeopathic curriculum
- Articles in prominent homeopathic journals
- Dozens of web publications.
- MOST IMPORTANT JOB: Mom to her & Mr. Mueller’s five amazing children!
Mrs. Mueller is an expert in The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy, which is a comprehensive system of homeopathy, developed by her husband Manfred Mueller, designed to more quickly heal and restore your health than classical homeopathy alone. In addition, The Mueller Method™ addresses the prevalent “predisposition to cancer“, the adverse effects of vaccinations, drugs, toxins, occupational exposures, heavy metals and more. This system integrates current scientific insight into classical homeopathic strategies without sacrificing the classical principles. Christina is proud to have been contributing continuous refinements to The Mueller Method™ since 2004. Mrs. Mueller is also a specialist in homeopathic immunizations.
In 2017, Christina was asked to present an introduction to homeopathy to medical, nursing and masters of public health students for the Program on Integrative Medicine (PIM) at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine at Chapel Hill, NC, U.S.A., along with her husband Manfred who’s been lecturing with the PIM since 1995.