Cancer Cure Research
- Brain Tumor Drug May Help Spur Cancer’s Return
- See also the “Cell Phone Research” Category of this Library
Side Effects of Chemotherapy
- Central nervous system failure in melanoma patients: results of a randomised, multicentre phase 3 study of temozolomide- and dacarbazine- based regimens.
Commentary: What they found is that between 20-31% of people being treated with chemotherapy for melanoma experience Central Nervous System (CNS) failure. And 32-45% of patients being treated with chemotherapy for melanomas experience metastasis into the CNS. Maybe they should consider that the drugs they are using to treat melanoma are worse than the melanoma itself and causing the problems.
Predisposition to Cancer (Cancer Diathesis)
- The Cancer Diathesis – Article by Manfred Mueller, MA, DHM, RSHom(NA), CCH
- Tutorials on the same subject by Mr. Mueller