Aging brain; memory loss, poor memory, pre-senility, early onset dementia, dementia, forgetfulness, comprehension issues, frontal temporal dementia, Alzheimer’s, attention deficit, ADHD, lack of concentration, lack of focus, easily distracted, feeling overwhelmed at dealing with simple tasks, feeling overwhelmed with life, food allergies etc.
Let’s recap the highlights from Part 1 and Part 2 of this article
In part 1, we talked about why it was important to eat food grown organically vs. conventionally grown; I talked of MSG (monosodium glutamate) and how this neurotoxin ruins your memory, cognitive functioning and overall health; and we spoke about why it was incredibly important to avoid eating foods that were genetically modified (GMOs) or contained GMO components. And since there are no global labeling laws for these, the only way to avoid them is by eating an all organic diet, or as a minimum, by at least eating only foods labels as NON-GMO.
In Part 2 , The topic got a little more serious. I mentioned how Mr. Mueller had coined the term “cell phone dementia” (or had you already forgotten?) I went over why it was so important to reduce, as much as you could, your exposure to microwave radiation from cellphones, cordless phones, WIFI, bluetooth, GPS, cellular towers (masts), Smart meters, etc.
Radiation exposure is cumulative. And don’t forget your smart meters! They are like having a cell phone attached to your house. Replace it. Reduce all forms of wireless communications to help keep that mind of yours sharp as a tack! Go retro! Go wired. I even gave you a long list of SOLUTIONS and alternative ways you could reduce your exposure and still survive in today’s world. Yes, you can survive even if you don’t have that cellphone on you 24/7, I promise!
Now in Part 3, let’s talk about a few more ways to help stop premature aging of our brains.
Ionizing Radiation & X-rays Age our Brains
We are constantly exposed to nuclear (ionizing) radiation (look at this weeks readings!) . Did you know some of the proving symptoms for Radium bromatum (the radiation used for cancer treatments, a form of ionizing radiation) are apprehensiveness, depression, fear of being alone in the dark, a cloudy mind and unable to think clearly! And ionizing radiation such as Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium, etc., causes cancer.
Stay away from unnecessary x-rays, especially dental x-rays (refuse them & offer to sign a waiver) and from unnecessary mammograms. You can use Thermography instead. If you have to be exposed to an x-rays, take a few doses of the homeopathic remedy X-ray 30C afterwards.
More Dietary Considerations
While eating organically grown foods reduces the toxic burden to our brain and other organs, also consider the following:
- Consume more Antioxidants – Living with constant elevated exposure to both ionizing (nuclear) and non-ionizing (microwave) radiation means that ANTIOXIDANTS in the diet are even more important than ever. Antioxidants are found in fresh vegetables, fruits, healthy meats and in so-called superfoods like cacao, goji berries, acai berries, etc. Antioxidants help reverse the damage done to our cells by ionizing radiation and oxidative stress (from eating processed or refined foods, too much animal protein, preservatives, additives, etc.).Did you know that Chlorella is considered a “superfood” and is VERY high in antioxidants??!! One more reason to remember to take
that “green” stuff everyday! Take at least 7g per day if you can tolerate it. Just remember if you’ve never had it before, start with small doses. Try each new dose for 1 week before increasing it. Work up the dose slowly, over the period of time.
Even though Chlorella is totally safe, it mops up heavy metals in your body and transports them out via the stool. In sensitive people mobilization of heavy metals cause symptoms or a temporary worsening of existing symptoms. Thus, at first, it is prudent to go slow.
- REDUCE (really, avoid!) processed foods – Also, you may want to reduce your carbohydrate & sugar intake. Greatly reducing your gluten intake can help by reducing inflammation in the gut (in those who have gluten sensitivity), and consequently helping to transport more mercury and other heavy metals such as lead out of the body via the digestive tract. However you may wish to not completely eliminate wheat products & sweet stuff, since they are both a great way to absorb toxins from the digestive tract – which is very important to improving not only your mental functioning, but also your health in every aspect. We’ve especially noticed that reducing or eliminating pasta, but eating a slice or two of bread everyday is helpful to mercury removal. We believe the yeast in bread (a single celled organism) helps absorb mercury. Other mercury experts have noted the benefits of other single celled cultures in the diet to help with mercury removal such as yogurt, cultured vegetables and miso.
- Eat lots of eggs. Eggs absorb and help eliminate mercury. Mercury detoxification specialists, such as ourselves, recommend that we consume 4-6 eggs daily. Eggs contain sulfur which is necessary for detoxification. Eggs also contain taurine – a powerful amino acid and antioxidant that not only helps improve the functioning of all our organs including the brain, but it helps support the nervous system, boost energy levels, and may help prevent seizures.
- More Cholesterol in the diet – Studies have shown that a diet sufficiently high in cholesterol keeps the blood cholesterol in the normal range. Cholesterol is necessary to repair blood vessels (like to prevent stroke and arterial sclerosis/hardening of the arteries) and to help keep our brains supple and young (did you know that our brains tend to harden as we age?). In order to keep the blood vessels in our brain healthy, eat eggs, REAL butter, pastured & organic meats (with lots of fat content), lard, bacon, pork fat, duck fat, etc. High quality animal fats also help rebuild your myelin (the covering of the nerves), and are necessary to for our nervous system to recover from daily traumas and stresses.
- Identify possible food allergies and sensitivities. Then remove those foods from the diet or reduce them while you receive homeopathic treatment for them. Food allergies can cause confusion, slowness of memory and poor cognitive function. In a future blog, we’ll talk more about this controversial, but non-the-less real subject.
The Harm from Mercury
Mercury is an insidious poison. It’s found in vaccinations, those silver mercury amalgam fillings in your mouth, inland fish & seafood, and in the air your breath in areas contaminated by industrial pollution.
Mercury is a toxic time bomb. It is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature and vaporizes at body temperature. It is absorbed into all organs and systems of body in a matter of just 29 days time or less. It’s transferred from mother to child through the placenta and through breast milk. Mercury causes brain damage, memory loss, seizures, senility, dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) , ALS, many other serious neurological disorders. It is the root cause for just about every disorder and condition you can think of.
Mercury blocks the natural detoxification pathways and causes accumulation of multiple toxins. This leads to multiple chemical sensitivities, food allergies, and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. It’s effects are cumulative and may not even be noticed until it is too late. For more information about mercury and it’s effects, please read this.
“It [mercury] transforms healthy cells into decrepit, inflamed and necrotic wrecks…”
Harm from Mercury
How to Chelate or Detox for Mercury
Mercury is difficult to excrete from the body on it’s own. It’s one of the few heavy metals that the body is left helpless against. Simply removing your amalgam fillings or not eating mercury-laden food is not enough. You must detoxify! Mercury chelation with targeted homeopathic support is one of the key aspects of The Mueller Method of Homeopathy.
One part of mercury detoxification is absorption of mercury. Another part is chelation. Chelation is a process done either orally or intravenously (though we don’t recommend the intravenous method) using a chelating agent to help “loosen” the mercury/heavy metals from the tissues. At the same time, you should be taking substances like cracked cell wall chlorella to bind and absorb the mercury in your digestive tract to transport it out of the body. Other substances like activated charcoal, bentonite clay and others may also be helpful in removing mercury from the digestive tract.
Chelation is a very delicate process that can be harmful if done too quickly since mercury can enter new tissue and organs and freshly wreak it’s damages there, too. Natural chelation agents include cilantro (Chinese parsley), parsley (Italian or broad leaf) apple & other pectin, and vitamin C. Chelation must be done properly and under careful expert supervision. Most importantly, there needs to be enough absorbent material in your body for chelation.
The Mueller Method of Homeopathy
Consistent clinical success with oral and dietary chelation (detoxification) protocols are seen when done in conjunction with homeopathic measures, such as by using The Mueller Method of Homeopathy. These are the safest and most successful methods we know of. Mr. & Mrs. Mueller and our Clinical Assistants are experts in oral chelation methodology and using homeopathic treatment and dietary measures to support and buffer the chelation process.
That’s enough for today’s installment. Look forward to the fourth and final installment in a few weeks time.
Other References Not Noted in the Text
 William Boericke, Pocket Materia Medica, page 436.